The 1910 U.S. Census reflects the resident status as of the 15th of April, 1910.
| Information recorded on the 1910 U.S. Census:
* Name of state, county and village, town, city, township
* Name of the census enumerator.
* Dwelling (or house) Number.
* Family Number.
* Name of every person residing in this dwelling
as of 15 April, 1910.
* Relationship of every person to the head of the family.
* Age at last birthday of every person residing in
* Sex of every person residing in this dwelling.
* Color/Race (i.e. white, black, mulatto, Chinese or Indian)
of every person residing in this dwelling.
* Marital status (i.e. single, married, widowed,
* Length of present marriage.
* If a mother is listed, then the number of children and
number of children living.
* Place of birth or every person residing in this dwelling.
* Place of birth of father and mother.
* Indication of citizenship.
* If a member of the family is foreign born, then the
year of immigration and the number of years in the
* The citizenship status of foreign born individuals
over the age of 21.
* Language spoken.
* Indication of whether person attended daytime school
since 01 September, 1909.
* Indication of ability to read and write.
* Occupation and type of industry employed in.
* Indication if person is an employer, employee
* Indication if unemployed, and if so, number of weeks
unemployed in 1909.
* Indication of whether home is owned or rented.
* Indication, if home is owned if it is free or mortgaged.
* Indication if the property is a farm or house.
* Name of any family member who is a survivor of the
Union or the Confederate Army or Navy
* Indication if blind in both eyes, and if deaf and dumb.
* If an Indian, what tribe and/or band.
The 1910 U.S. Census is available on microfilm, and can be purchased by check or money order from the National Archives at the following address: National Archives Trust Fund, P.O. Box 100793, Atlanta, GA, 30384-0793. The NATF will accept credit cards as payment. If paying by credit card, include the card number, expiration date and the cardholder's signature, and write to: National Archives Trust Fund, Cashier (NAT), 8601 Adelphi Road, Room 5100, College Park, MD 20740-6001. You can also place an order by phone to: (800) 234-8861 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm est.
Pennsylvania returns are found on Microfilm Publication #T624. Bedford County is recorded on Rolls #1311 and #1312. Blair County is recorded on Rolls #1316, #1317 and #1318. Cambria County is recorded on Rolls #1322, #1323, #1324 and #1325. Fulton County is recorded in Roll #1348. Huntingdon County is recorded on Roll #1349. Somerset County is recorded in Rolls #1420 and#1421.