The 1920 U.S. Census reflects the resident status as of the 1st of January, 1920.
| Information recorded on the 1920 U.S. Census:
* Name of state, county and village, town, city, township
* Name of the census enumerator.
* Dwelling (or house) Number.
* Family Number.
* Name of every person residing in this dwelling
as of 01 January, 1920.
* Relationship of every person to the head of the family.
* Age at last birthday of every person residing in
* Sex of every person residing in this dwelling.
* Color/Race (i.e. white, black, mulatto, Chinese or Indian)
of every person residing in this dwelling.
* Marital status (i.e. single, married, widowed,
* Place of birth or every person residing in this
dwelling, and mother tongue.
* Place of birth of father, and mother tongue.
* Place of birth of mother, and mother tongue.
* Year of immigration to the U.S.
* Whether naturalized or alien.
* Year of naturalization.
* Indication of ability to read and write.
* Whether able to speak English.
* Trade, profession or particular kind of work engaged in.
* Industry, business or establishment in which at work.
* Indication if person is an employer, salary, or
wage worker; or working on own account.
* Number of farm schedule.
The 1920 U.S. Census is available on microfilm, and can be purchased by check or money order from the National Archives at the following address: National Archives Trust Fund, P.O. Box 100793, Atlanta, GA, 30384-0793. The NATF will accept credit cards as payment. If paying by credit card, include the card number, expiration date and the cardholder's signature, and write to: National Archives Trust Fund, Cashier (NAT), 8601 Adelphi Road, Room 5100, College Park, MD 20740-6001. You can also place an order by phone to: (800) 234-8861 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm est.
Pennsylvania returns are found on Microfilm Publication #T625. Bedford County is recorded on Roll #1533. Blair County is recorded on Rolls #1538, #1539 and #1540. Cambria County is recorded on Rolls #1545, #1546, #1547 and #1548. Fulton County is recorded in Roll #1572. Huntingdon County is recorded on Roll #1564. Somerset County is recorded in Rolls #1653 and #1654.