Descendants of Balthasar Klar
Generation No. 2
1A. HANS JAKOB CLAR2 (BALTHASAR1 KLAR) was born circa 1685 in Mimbach, Palatinate, Germany, and died circa 1735 in Mimbach, Palatinate, Germany. He married CHRISTINA GEBHARD 1715. Hans Jakob Clar made a living as a bricklayer in Mimbach.
Child of HANS CLAR and CHRISTINA GEBHARD is:
1. JOHANNES3 CLAR, b. circa 1732, Mimbach, Palatinate, Germany; d. Ludwigswinkel, Palatinate, Germany.
1C. JACOB CLAR2 (BALTHASAR1 KLAR) was born circa 1698 in Mimbach, Palatinate, Germany, and died 1740 while crossing the Atlantic Ocean. He married ANNA MARIA RABER 18 January 1724 in Mimbach, Palatinate, Germany, daughter of ULRICH RABER. She was born in the Palatinate, Germany, and died 1740 while crossing the atlantic ocean.
Children of JACOB CLAR and ANNA RABER are:
1. JOHAN MICHAEL3 CLAR, b. circa 09 February 1727.
2. MARIA LOUISA CLAR, b. circa 04 September 1730.
3. JOHAN SIMON CLAR, b. circa 12 December 1732, Mimbach, Palatinate, Germany; d. 19 September 1812, Bedford Borough, Bedford County, Pennsylvania.
4. BARBARA CLAR, b. circa 20 February 1735.
5. WILHELM CLAR, b. circa 07 July 1737.
6. NICKEL CLAR, b. circa 19 July 1739.